Followers

7.07.2011

Pottermore

I don't know if you guys have heard or not but J. K. Rowling made a big announcement. You can watch it here:

So I don't know about this.  It sounds interesting. And it's cool that the books will finally be in e-book format!  I've heard mixed things about this whole thing so I don't know.  The website doesn't officially start until October, but you can preview the website now: Pottermore.  Make sure to check back on July 31st to see how to "follow the owl" and get a sneak peak at the website and maybe even help with the website!
On another note I am beyond excited for Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2! I'm going with my Grandmother and Boyfriend to see it in IMAX 3D. It's going to be awesome. But so so sad :(  I already told them I'm going to be crying my eyes out during most of the movie. 
What about you guys? What do you think of the mysterious Pottermore and are you excited for the Deathly Hallows Part 2?
Until Next Time!

KeepReading

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...