Followers

8.13.2013

Teaser Tuesday (4)



Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by Should Be Reading. Anyone can play!
Just do the following:



• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm reading...
The Immortal Rules
Julie Kagawa





The quote:


"I smiled wistfully, remembering when I had taken such pleasure in a can of fruit. I wished I could've tried some, but Kanin had warned me that normal food would make me sick, and my body would expel it almost immediately. Meaning I would hurl it back up, something I did not want to do in front of a group of strangers."

1 comment:

  1. That doesn't sound good. Neat cover.

    Here's my teaser: http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2013/08/teaser-tuesdays-august-13th.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...