Followers

8.10.2013

Stacking the Shelves Returns! (6)



Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews. It is a chance for you to showcase what books you've gotten in the past week.

I didn't really get that many books this week! But here's what I did get:

My haul from NetGalley:
The Troop
The Troop - Nick Cutter

My haul from B&N:
Defiance (Defiance, #1)
Defiance - C.J. Redwine

My haul from the lovely Rachel Harris:
A Tale of Two Centuries (My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century, #2)
A Tale of Two Centuries - Rachel Harris



What was your haul this week?

Until Next Time

KeepReading

2 comments:

  1. Excellent haul of books. I heard that Defiance is very good. Following via bloglovin. Come visit me as well.

    http://gracebooksoflove.com
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh nice! Defiance really wasn't for me, but still hope that you enjoy it more!!

    Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...