Followers

8.31.2012

Join the Flirt Squad!

I've always loved the idea of Street Teams, especially for books.  I want as many people as possible to know about awesome books!  Even if I haven't read them yet!  Every author deserves the chance to be known, and I hope that one day, if I ever get around to becoming an author, I can get the kind of support these authors are getting!

So, I'm announcing the new Street Team I just joined:

The Flirt Squad


There are so many fun things to do, and there are awesome prizes too!  If you reach just 150 points, you get your names in the acknowledgements of the next book, A Tale of Two Centuries.  I've just reached the first level but I plan on getting the word out about this book and keep on moving up!  So join the Flirt Squad now, and be sure to mention my name, Katie Hawse, and e-mail (DedicatedReadersOnly@yahoo.com), so that I can get some credit for bringing in even more awesome people to the Team!

Check out all the info here:

You can see all the fun stuff I've been posting on FB and on Twitter!

Here's the book trailer, so you can see what all the hype is about:




Until Next Time

Keep♥Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...