Followers

7.06.2011

I'm back!

Gosh! It's been so long since I blogged anything! I feel terrible. But it's summer time and I plan on getting back into the swing of things! I have a huge list of books I want to review! These include, but are definitely not limited to:
The Laurel Series (Aprilynne Pike)
The Wake trilogy (Lisa McMann)
The Hunger Games trilogy (Suzanne Collins)
Immortal Series (Alyson Noël)
Maximum Ride Series (James Patterson)
The Pretty Little Liars Series (Sara Shepard)
Crank Series (Ellen Hopkins)
Soul Screamers Series (Rachel Vincent)
The Dating Game Series (Natalie Standiford)
Thirteen Reasons Why (Jay Asher)
Beastly (Alex Flinn)
Anatomy of a Boyfriend (Daria Snadowsky)

And so many more! That's just what I archived recently on my Nook!
In other news I failed to even read 1 book on my 2010 Debut Authors Challenge. I'm a horrible person, I know. But I did start and finish a lot of amazing series that I am sad to see come to an end. Though I was surprised to see that there is a new PLL book out! Thank you Sara Shepard! I am so excited to start it. I just literally finished the Wake series by Lisa McMann. So good! Definitely wish there were more books!
Well it may still be a few days until my first official post again but it will definitely be by the end of the weekend!

UPDATE: Just found this and wanted to share! PLL spills, including that there are going to be FOUR new books!!!
PLL secrets


Keep♥Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...