Followers

1.28.2010

2010 Debut Author Challenge!

Omigosh. Okay so. I'm gonna do this thing called... THE 2010 DEBUT AUTHOR CHALLENGE! hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren.
I'm going to read at least 10 books from debut authors of 2010. (but I'm planning on reading more than that!)
EDIT: OK SO APPARENTLY I MISREAD. IT'S 12 BOOKS FROM DEBUT AUTHORS OF 2010. SOOO I'M ADDING 2 =D
So in order to do this challenge (which I think all you who are reading [yeah like anyone's reading this] should totally do this!), I have to post this blog listing the 10 books that I'm planning on reading. So, here they are :D


1. The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy
2. The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
3. Split by Swati Awasthi
4. Paranormalcy by Kristen White
5. The Naughty List by Suzanne Young
6. Dirty Little Secrets by C.J. Omololu
7. Wish by Alexandra Bull
8. A Match Made in High School by Kristen Walker
9. Princess For Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
10. Tell Me a Secret by Colly Cupala
11. Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis
12. Wolves, Boys and Other Things That Might Kill Me by Kristen Chandler


So there's the books!
This is simply a rough draft. I shall be adding more, and crossing them off as I read them, so check back to check on my progress c=
And, now, you should go do this!


Keep♥Reading

1 comment:

  1. thanks for joining the challenge! you have a great list! i think it's going to be a lot of fun! hope you enjoy all of your books! happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...