Followers

9.12.2013

Changes!

In the next coming weeks there will be some BIG changes to Dedicated Readers Only.

The main one being: this site will no longer be known Dedicated Readers Only! It's a big choice I've been considering for a while now.

I started my blog over 3 years ago when I was in highschool (hard to believe I've been out of school for almost 4 years now!) It started out as something just to spout off about books on, I didn't care much about followers or anything. I didn't really know the book blogging world well enough to know how amazingly inspiring and rewarding it can be! There's no way I would be able to have the relationships with authors that I have without my blog and the ability to get involved in street teams where I meet the most amazing people! I recently had a change of heart when it came to school and what I wanted to get my degree in. I've always considered going into the field of books, but I never really knew what I wanted to do. I've been studying accounting now for the past 2 years and I liked it, but I don't really know if that's what I really want in life. At the moment I am working as a secretary for my family business. I don't plan on going anywhere, because I haven't finished school yet and basically to get the job that I really want I would have to leave my family, friends, boyfriend and basically my whole life behind and I'm really not up for that. So in order to get around not being able to have my dream job, I've come to the decision that I want to get more involved in the book world by means of blogging.

The other change is that I'm looking into taking some programming classes and getting my blog onto a self-hosted platform and really be able to get the blog moving. I'll probably be moving over to wordpress soon, just like everyone else. I really need to get a degree in programming now haha!

Renaming it is just part of that new fresh start and getting myself on track to really get this blog going somewhere and continue to make the connections that I am able to make!


Until Next Time


Keep♥Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...