Followers

8.23.2013

Friday Fun! (8)

It's been a LONG time since I did a Fun Friday post! I'm excited to participate again this week!

Feature & Follow

The wonderfulness of Parajunkee @ Parajunkee's View and Alison @ Alison Can Read host this weekly soiree each week! They feature a specific blogger in the book blogger community and ask a question for you to answer! You get to discover a bunch of new blogs, and get a bunch of new followers!

 The rules are simple:
Create a post like this one.
Visit Parajunkee and Alison and follow them.
Leave your name and blog link on their blogs.
Visit the other people on the list.
Leave them a comment saying hi.
Follow them.
They follow you.
BAM! More followers!







 
 

Book Selfie! Take a pic with you and your current read!
 Why didn't I look to see it was picture day BEFORE I blogged! Okay, I'll bite.





The Friday 56

 The Friday 56 is a weekly meme hosted by Freda @ Freda's Voice.  The rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56.
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it) that grabs you.
*Post it.

Then hop over to her page and link up!

 This week's book is:







A Tale of Two Centuries
Author: Rachel Harris









The quote:
"I take a deep breath, and in the quiet absence of my pounding heart, I realize the boisterous hall has hushed. When I turn, I find if piratically empty. This is it. The moment Reyna may or may not have sent me here to experience - an adventure full of possibilities."



Until Next Time
KeepReading

6 comments:

  1. I've heard of the book, but never read. New follower via GFC, check out my FF at www.myviewpointonbooks.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! Rachel Harris is amazing. Were you at her twitter party last Tuesday?

    Followed!

    Check out my feature in return? Don’t forget to follow via Bloglovin’!

    - Nova @ Musings of a Blogder

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heehee! Still a nice pic though! At least you thought to hide behind your book! That didn't even occur to me and I saw it was picture day on Tuesday!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    New follower via GFC.
    Please stop by my blog
    http://kathrynsshelffullofbooks.blogspot.ca

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kaytee, what you're reading looks very interesting. Maybe I'm gonna head on to Amazon and read the synopsis.

    Following you through twitter.

    Thoughts and Pens Feature Follow

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read that book back in the fall and loved it!! I haven't read the second one yet.

    New follower via GFC :)

    Chelsey@Charming Chelsey’s

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...