Followers

1.03.2013

I'm BAAAAaaack!

Well. Kinda back.

Hey guys, Katie here!  It's been a reaaaallllyyyy long time!  I'm done with school for now.  I've actually dropped down to part-time college now (meaning I may or may not be taking a class this semester, haven't actually decided).

But, I am full-time at work now, which means that I am still pretty busy.  But I do have MUCH more free time now!  Unfortunately, my boyfriend lost his job :( which is a real big problem right now, so he's job hunting for the time being.  But, he is taking up a lot of my free time since he has nothing but free time, but I still have some left over to try and start this old blog up again.

But, the sad truth?  Even with all this free time, I have not read a full book in probably 4-5 months.  I feel terrible.  The most I've read is two stories out of the Grimm Fairy tales Book I bought at B&N last week :(

I have been in a terrible reading slump! It's been awful.  Unfortunately, this has happened to me many times before.  I started reading 50 Shades and that certainly did nothing to get me out of my slump!

In other news, I bought myself and iPhone 5 for my birthday, and a Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 for Christmas, so I now have the Nook and Kindle app on both of those, along with my trusty Nook Simple Touch, which has been seriously neglected lately.  I just downloaded Crossed from the library onto my Tablet and I started Splintered which I received from NetGalley LAST YEAR!  So I'm hoping those two get me out of my slump, and as soon as I get back on track with reading and get my schedule worked out so that I have time to do everything, I will be starting the blog back up.  I really miss the community and I noticed that even with my long hiatus, I had 37 view the other day!  Even with me doing absolutely nothing!  So I'm swear that I'm going to get back into the swing of things and keep on pushing.

Along with coming back with reviews and other book related things, I want to start working on my novel that I one day want to publish.  It is going to be a zombie novel, because zombies are awesome!

So I have a lot planned for 2013 and hopefully I can actually find the time to do all the things I want to do!

Until Next Time my loyal followers!

KeepReading

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...