Followers

8.27.2012

Stacking the Shelves (3)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews. It is a chance for you to showcase what books you've gotten in the past week.

So I missed doing this last week, and I think maybe the week before that too or something.  I've been really busy.

(all links go to that book's goodreads page)

My haul from the library:
Nevermore by James Patterson
Matched by Ally Condie
Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
Princess For Hire by Lindsey Leavitt
Please Ignore Vera Dietz by A.S. King
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
My Invisible Boyfriend by Susie Day
Dearly, Departed by Lia Habel




My haul from NetGalley:
The Twisted Window by Lois Duncan
One Pink Line by Dina Silver
Skull Flowers by Jazon Dion Fletcher
Dearly, Beloved by Lia Habel
Frozen by Mary Casanova
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
 
 
 
My haul from Edelweiss:
 Teeth by Hannah Moskowitz



My haul from bookstores: (B&N and Amazon)
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
The Fallen Star by Jessica Sorensen
The Mind Readers by Lori Brighton
UnEnchanted by Chanda Hahn
Nocturnal by Chelsea M. Cameron
Nightmare by Chelsea M. Cameron
Ethereal by Addison Moore


I have a whole lot of reading to do!

Until Next Time

Keep♥Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...