Followers

8.07.2012

Stacking the Shelves (2)


Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews. It is a chance for you to showcase what books you've gotten in the past week.

I typically do this meme on Saturday but I've been pretty busy since Saturday.
I just went to the library and picked up 7 more books!

So here's my haul from the library:
From the top:
The Future of Us by Jay Asher & Carolyn Mackler
Kill Me Softly by Sarah Cross
A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake
Wicked Jealous by Robin Palmer
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa


My haul from NetGalley:
Two and Twenty Dark Tales by Multiple Authors
Temptation by Karen Ann Hopkins
The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa (WOOHOO)
The Enchanted Truth by Kym Petrie
What I Didn't Say by Keary Taylor

I have so much reading to do! I still have some books left over from the library besides these I haven't read yet!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, great haul! Anna Dressed in Blood looks so creepy! Hope it´s good. Enjoy the books you got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those all look awesome! I just put Anna Dressed in Blood on my kindle! Can't wait to get to it! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...