Followers

7.28.2012

Stacking the Shelves

[STSmall_thumb%255B2%255D%255B2%255D.png]

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga of Tynga's Reviews.  It is a chance for you to showcase what books you've gotten in the past week.

So as I said about 2 weeks ago or so, I'm trying to massively cut down on my spending, specifically where books are involved, because I seem to spend most of my money on them.  So I've been visiting the library, and I currently have 10 books checked out!  That I checked out in a matter of two days.
(I just need to go in, pick up what I have on hold and leave)

So, without further ado, here is my Stacking the Shelves books:

City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
City of Ashes by Cassandra Clare
City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
Need by Carrie Jones
Stolen by Lucy Christopher
Boy Meets Boy by David Levithan
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick
Silence by Becca Fitzpatrick
Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma

and, for $0.50 from the library, I bought:

Keeping the Moon by Sarah Dessen

So that's it!  What's your Stacking the Shelves?


6 comments:

  1. I love Cassandra Clares books! i hope you do too!

    Letterbox Love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Cassandra Clares books in my TBR pile as well. You can always go cheap and get the freebies that they have on amazon.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow! That's a lot! I enjoyed Becca Fitzpatrick's books! Hope you enjoy all your new reads!


    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by!

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! Yay for Cassie Clare. I love that series so much.
    My Bookish Recap

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous29/7/12 16:47

    I love Keeping the Moon and the Mortal Instruments series. I'm a bit worried about the issues dealt with in Forbidden so I haven't got it yet, but I'm tempted :)

    New follower :)

    My Haul

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome list! I'm sure you'll love 'em all! :D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...