Followers

9.16.2011

Oh No!

Oh my I feel so bad for not posting sooner. It's been forever and it's just terrible and I feel horrible. So, unfortunately it's still gonna be awhile because I actually had surgery on Tuesday to have my gallbladder removed, so yeah I'm still pretty wiped out. I'm currently TRYING to read Delirium by Lauren Oliver. I read Before I Fall by her and it was so totally amazing. So far this one is pretty good, I just can't get into a comfortable, not painful position to read it. It stinks. But hopefully I can get back into the swing of things soon, and be able to balance school and reading the the blog! And my non existent social life! Of course I have to include that. Well, hopefully I'll be back up and going soon enough, but until next time....

KeepReading

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous13/6/12 22:31

    Hey Katie,
    Aww,feel better! Delirium is sooo amazing! Hope you enjoy it as much as we did. We'll make sure to read 'Before I Fall,' though. Thanks for the follow, we now follow you back c: Hug & Wishes <3

    -Anastasia, Demitra, & Persephone @http://characterized.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...